!o!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SoCal Week - Day 1 - Venice Beach


I flew directly into LAX and Chris picked me up at the airport. We headed over to Tony's house in Venice Beach for Annie's surprise birthday party. Annie was fresh off of a casting call from the day before and seemed to be having a great time at the party. I like to believe that me being the guest of honor helped out, but we'll see if she admits that.

Chris and JD discussing the merits of nipple high sissy bars and their ping pong games...

JD's custom sportster that was part of the Harley bike tour from last year.

I took a few other pictures, but they were all just mostly of really tall people surrounded by palm trees, blue skies, and mexican beers.....nothing too fancy. It was nice to walk around the streets of Venice Beach since I hadn't been there in a while.

No comments: