!o!

Friday, May 22, 2009

bikes and skates



I don't know what it is, but nostalgia has got the best of me. I realize that when I bought my sportster I loved the flat tracker and K-series styling of the paint job and its almost like my bike is a "re-issue" of the old sportsters....

here's a great example of a nice XLCH done up right with an amazing paint job and that racing vibe.



ALSO, I just found out that Powell Peralta reissued my first real skate deck, the Caballero Mechanical Dragon. I had it in the Purple color and all they have is the teal, but i'll take it. If anyone is in need of getting me an awesome childhood memory gift, now you know.



One of the coolest things about this skateboard is that the powell peralta ripper logo on the top was a robot head on my original. I wonder if they went that far on the re-issue. I sure hope so...

No comments: