!o!

Friday, April 3, 2009

hold on...just hold on

so I'm home, and finally getting to test out/use some of the fruits of my labor. The new grips are off the chain....these are the ride test samples, lock-ons CNC'd instead of forged and machined, but the function works. Cores are a material that I've never seen used for the core of a grip and the end plug is like a coin and the tape itself is leather.


mounted them on the good ole fixie and just cruised around for a bit after work tonight and let me tell ya, boy....they feel good. and just as importantly they look good. It's actually pretty great using things that you know you're bringing from paper to product. All I can say is that these will be the must have item for your commuter/fixie/single speed/steel/custom built/etc. bicycle next year. (well, at least I hope so...) and knowing they are for a brand that is at the heart and soul of the bicycle world.

No comments: