!o!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

can't catch a break


as you can imagine, I was super stoked to see the weather report calling for rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.  what's that ? you say... well its always pretty sunny and warm here and I miss those rainy fall days where you can:

Put on a rain jacket (non-insulated)
Get to work and turn off the lights (except task lighting)
Put your headphones on at your desk
Pull your hoodie over your headphones
Grab a cup of coffee (preferably in a STYROFOAM cup)
Lean back and work, staring at the bright screen

well, it rained finally last night, so nice to sleep to that sound and now the weather people have moved my glorious rain days to today and tomorrow.


BUT you can imagine my dismay when I woke up this morning and looked outside and saw blue skies.

hopefully, i will get my rain soon...

1 comment:

pierre said...

shoulda stayed up here...its gloomy everyday.