!o!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

back in Hong Kong

the view from my hotel room.

well, here I am.....back in Hong Kong.  crazy to think that it has been almost a year since i was last here, but that's the truth.  still feels like a home away from home.  

Staying in the trusty Sheraton in Kowloon.  but just for one night tonight and then I head into main land China to the city/provence of Shen Zhen for a week and I'll be staying in China the whole time.  Usually I like to do day trips into China from a Hong Kong "base camp" but this trip I'll just set up camp at a hotel in the main land.  Then next Tuesday I'll be heading to Taiwan for a few days and then back to Hong Kong for 3 days.

another few hotel room views:
straight out my window

Looking down to the left and to the right

No comments: