!o!

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm a believer

great night....had some band practice and then headed over to the Belly Up in Solana Beach to catch the Nightmarchers.

http://www.myspace.com/thenightmarchers

I didn't know what to expect, but I gotta say that they blew me away live.  I've been a long time fan of Dramarama and these guys are like a modern day incarnation of them.  Of course being an OG Rocket From the Crypt fan also helped me to like the Night Marchers sound/show.

I've been slacking on my postings, but I will get better again.  just busy, which is dumb.  Work is keeping me busy = dumb.  work, ugh.....man, if I could figure out how to make updating the blog be my job, that would be fantastico.

Oh, and this week's foregin language-ness.  For italians, just added the letter "a" (soft pronunciation) to the end of any word and you are italian'a.  

No comments: