!o!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

one last socal rip on the sportster...

...before she was loaded up on the trailer and sent on her way to the NYC




I got the phone call late on Saturday night that there was room in the trailer for my bike so at 8am on Sunday, I mounted up and rode up to Santa Ana to Mike D's place to meet the crew and load 'er up.

The weather was beautiful. I could feel the morning dew burning off and it felt so nice riding up the coast past the breaking waves and weaving through the sunday morning almost desolate traffic. Its odd to think that in moments like these, material inanimate objects seem to be alive and you feel like they will miss these things.......but the bike will be fine. I think it is me that will miss moments like these. and at the same time, I look forward to the new ones to come on the right coast.

No comments: