!o!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get Your Death On - LAST SHOW

OK, OK, so this might just be it. My last show singing and playing guitar with Get Your Death On before I take the leap to NYC. Will there be shows one day when I happen to be back in town? Maybe, but that's just not reality at this point. So, if you're around, come on by Bar Leucadian this saturday night and lets have a drink together. We're coming in pretty hot off of our opening slot with Bad Brains from this past weekend, so it should be a good show! The guys might still continue to play the DUB reggae shows, but this will be it for the DEATH routine. R.I.R. Rest In Rasta







The set will be a good mixture of our Get Your Death On and Get Your DUB On stuff just like our last show was. Whether we are playing slow, loud, and heavy or in the key of jah, its really all dub to me.

No comments: