!o!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

close that gap


don't know who made it.....don't know whose photo it is. I lifted it from my favorite blog DEN OF SPORTSTERS.

edit - added friday at 4:30pm
errrrrr.......thank you Jake from none other than BOLTSACTION to point me in the right direction. maybe everyone has seen this little article before, but man, this bike is worth looking at again and again

HERE: NICE! MOTORCYCLES
end edit

I'm digging on other people who are closing that gap between the gas tank and seat and addressing the fact that the stock frame is just slightly weird shaped in the seat area. Either work with it, or work against it, as long as you're working on it.

If you have any info about it, let me know so I can give credit, where it's due. Give the credit ya'll, where it's due....like Gang Starr.

1 comment:

Hobbs said...

Here ya go

http://www.bikeexif.com/harley-xl-1200-custom