!o!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

S.T.O.K.E.D.

A few days ago I posted about a request for some new snowboard videos in order to get me pumped up for the upcoming season. Attention SLC and Portland friends....we're making some trips this year, get those spare bedrooms, aka air mattresses in the living room, ready!

After my post, Seth sent me an email with a nice surprise little download and I can honestly say that his part in Nice Try is both mind blowing and body jarring. When its over, you feel the battle wounds and want to jump for joy. Great editing with the music during his intro!

Then, upon my return from Rhode Island last night, this little package was waiting for me. Jeremy put together a nice assortment of this year's best. You can catch up with TRJJ on his personal website and blog and with also on the Bolts Action blog along with Seth, Hobbs, and Stone.

the package awaits me...

addressed box...

opening...oh the excitement...what's inside?....

the spread....

and the hand written note....

one of the things i can honestly say is that we have a healthy amount of the ability to mock each other in a way that never ends....well maybe its just him mocking me....I'll get him back! (read in a whiny voice coming from me...."but its not even purple anymore"......haha)

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Once purple always purple! Glad you enjoyed the vids!