!o!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fender options with the crappy pics

at the risk of being too similar to my last sportster, i think its the length of the current fender that I'm not digging just yet. and maybe the sparto tail light as well. They both add a lot of weight to the rear of the bike ABOVE the tire which for some reason makes my eyes look there..... I've got to reshoot this with better settings/light, but once my head gets going in the direction of seeing options, I usually have to just do it in photoshop for comparison's sake.

Current, shorter, and then slightly shorter still...(shorter versions will get side mount light and license plate)


While I'll probably go shorter with the rear fender, it definitely will not be as narrow as the L'Orange rear fender.

4 comments:

Hobbs said...

Option 3

nick said...

option 3 for me as well. bike is looking rad, i see that you are runnin mids as well, hotness!

nick

Behind Bars, Inc. said...

Option 2. How bout some pics of how you mounted that seat? Thanks!

theoldepro said...

its pretty ghetto, but works. i'll snap some pics and post soon. Just bent a piece of 1/8" thick by 1" wide stock, drilled two holes in it. only other thing I had to do was drill a hole through the seat mount tab on the frame and then bolt the seat to the metal plate and the metal plate to teh frame.....ok, after typing this, it confirms i need to just show a few pics....