!o!

Monday, October 6, 2008

ROAD TRIP!

So, we did it.....last minute decisions and all.  

Life changing visions, moving with free will, experiences, bonding.....these are the reasons you go on a road trip.

Frustration, freezing, sweating, running low on fuel, stressing, sleeping, NOT sleeping, not being able to talk, then going absolutely loopy when you finally do...... these are the things you experience on a road trip on a motorcycle.

But, all in all, its about the stories, right?  Being that I was traveling with 2 other people who do a great job at documenting it all, I decided to take no pictures and direct everyone to their blogs.  I'm sure each of us will have different narrations of the same events, but all in all, I would say that I'm equally looking forward to updating my site this week as I am to check their websites.



No comments: