!o!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

slacker, but not for long

its been waaaaay too long since I've updated the site...but i will be travelling again soon.  What that means is that I'll have more motivation to update the site, take pictures, and make sure my mom knows I'm alive and doing well without have to play phone tag! 

I really do love travelling and seeing the world, and I'm lucky to have a job that allows me to do these things while I work.  Unfortunately, this trip that I leave for on Sunday the 31st will be for 4 weeks.  4 Weeks without seeing my wife (well I will see her for 2 days on the third weekend of my trip), my cats, my house, my motorcycle, my desk, my california, and my favorite burrito spot Colima's....

this trip will be fun, but it will not be as good as being home...

No comments: