!o!

Friday, August 15, 2008

p-funk

not that i have no faith in Salt Lake City's ability to be the place where i would run into celebrities, but the caliber of person i ran into earlier this week is unprecedented. I mean, nobody was walking up to this guy in the airport....a lot of people staring and moms grabbing their children to pull them closer, but not a single person walked up to the marvel that i was looking at.

I figured I had to do it......and just my luck, my digital camera's flash just would not work.  (its not the best low light camera this side of the mason dixon).  so there i stood, right next to mr. clinton, taking the self-picture, hoping it would come out as his manager was yelling at him to hurry up and walk.

this guy looks like he is in rough shape.  eyes all bugged and puffy, barely able to speak, just bad shape, but it still made my day.....enjoy

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: George Clinton !

No comments: