!o!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ugh. I think I need a different frame.

I just can't get my shit together for this shovel build. Frame needs more work than it may be worth in the end. I won't get into the details, but right now, I'm not 100% stoked on it. Things could change with some work, but not right now.

so.........i'm just going to think happy thoughts for a little bit while I pause and reflect on it all. Here are some pictures of bikes that I think are done well and the owners have already figured out what frame they are using. (because they are done building the bikes)




While none of them are the direction I want to go with my bike, they are all just really nicely done.


2 comments:

Motorradfahrer said...

Bummer about your frame. Hope it all works out for you.

That first shovel is really nice.

theoldepro said...

I think it will work out in the end. I've got some things in the works that may make the frame workable. Now the engine, its at the shop for pretty much a full rebuild though...