!o!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KICK CAFE - Taipei

Every once in a while I'll get a free weekend during a work trip to do some exploring. I've been coming to Taiwan for quite some time now working on shiny metal mountain bike things that connect you to your bicycle, but I'm usually staying in the middle of the country in the city of Taichung.

This past weekend and the weekend before I had the chance to head up to Taipei and met some great people and got explore a coffee/bike shop that I had seen in a great local Taiwan mag called Free Biker.

I'm definitely not going to go into a career in photography, especially after viewing these pics I took. I swear this place is way cooler than I made it look. Imagine your favorite coffee shop from back in the day, except every magazine is motorcycle related, usually of the Japanese type of beautiful, simple, custom type stuff and awesome custom parts for sale all around you. Yes, this is the Kick Cafe.



It's great to see that the motorcycle scene is booming in Taiwan with awesome custom builds/mods like the ones below. 125cc engines and just perfect.













No comments: