!o!

Monday, June 30, 2008

yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away...

so yesterday was a hot one.  its so hot in Italy right now.  Italy is so hot right now....Italy.  Only one thing would've made today better or perfect, if Leigh Anne were here to share the discoveries with me.  Roaming around, getting lost, sweating, the smells of the canals, shopping, euros, gelato, spritz'a's, this is what summer is made of.  These things and sharing them with someone.  SO......next time, she's coming with me.  No if's, and's, or but's....done and done.  Check some pics below and as always, click the link on the right for all the pictures from the day.

I especially like the one of the dog under the table.  I looked at him and said "you are smart".  Its owners looked at me and said....."buonna gusta linguini pasta pizza, buongiorno ciao spritz'a"....




No comments: